MasterGrip Laser Distance Meter Unboxing
In many cases, we cannot directly touch the object for measurement, or the measurement tool is not long enough, we need to use other tools, such as Laser Distance Meter.
Below is a small laser distance meter that is named MasterGrip Laser Distance Meter. We bought it in a local store. Its measuring range: 51 mm (2 inches) to 30.48 m (100 feet).
The principle of laser distance measurement is actually relatively simple: the Laser Distance Meter emits laser pulses to the object to be measured and starts timing, and stops timing when it receives reflected light. Convert this period of time to get the distance between the Laser Distance Meter and the target object.
Below is the head of this laser distance meter, one is for launching laser hole, and the other is for detecting laser reflection.
MasterGrip Laser Distance Meter is powered by two AAA batteries, which can last a long time.
Below are the two buttons on the main panel. See below for usage
How to use MasterGrip Laser Distance Meter Buttons:
- 1: Press the red button to power on the meter and the laser is emitted at the same time; press the red button again to get the target distance;
- 2: Click the black button to switch the setting "Whether the distance includes the height of the laser distance meter itself" (see below)
- 3: Press both buttons at the same time to switch the display distance unit (see below). There are three units: feet, inch, meter
- 4: Press and hold the black button for more than one second to turn off the power;
Because the measurement distance of a single Laser Distance Meter is limited, if we need to measure longer or farther distances, we can consider using multiple Laser Distance Meters.
- Measuring range: 51 mm (2 in) to 30.48 m (100 ft), imperial/metric system convertible
- Recommended operating environment: Indoor
- Measurement accuracy: +/-2 mm (+/-0.079 in)
- Minimum display unit mm: 1 mm (0.039 in)
- Minimum display unit inches: 0.254 mm (0.01 in)
- Laser class: 2
- Laser wavelength: 630-680 nm
- Maximum output power: 1 mw
- Instrument auto-off delay time: 5 min.
- Laser auto-off delay time: 20 - 25 sec.
- Battery: Two 1.5V AAA batteries
- Battery life: More than 5000 single measurements
- Working temperature: -10°C (14°F) to 40°C (104 F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C (14°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- May cause eye damage. Do not shine the laser in eyes.
- Do not open the casing. There are no customer-serviceable parts.
- Keep this device away from wet or rainy locations.
- Make sure the tool is in working order before use. If the trigger switch does not turn the tool on and off, do not use.
- Do not remove labels or nameplates from tool.
- Do not attempt to service this device yourself. Ali repairs must be done by a qualified repair technician using identical replacement parts.
- Always follow these safety instructions when using tool. Only use this tool for functions it was designed to carry out. Use for any other purpose may lead to injury.
- For adult use only, not for children 17 years of age or younger.
Where to Buy?
|Local Stores: Home Depot, Walmart, Costco etc.||Local Stores: Home Depot, Walmart, Costco etc.|
|(Or local stores)||(Or local stores)|